Contrary to popular belief, summer does not have to be a time of extraordinary utility costs. With a little help from the right air conditioning contractor, you could save a tremendous amount of energy over the next few months. For more information, take a look at these additional links:
- What is the Master Builders Association, and what do they do? Find out at their official website.
- The Better Business Bureau is dedicated to creating a more ethical marketplace. Learn more about their mission at their official website.
- Do you need help staying cool this summer? Check out this page from MedicineNet.com.
- A programmable thermostat can decrease your energy costs significantly. Find out how at this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Is your home properly sealed? If not, you can learn more about air sealing at this page form EnergySavers.gov.
Do you have any questions about how to save energy in your home? For additional information, contact Greenwood Heating & Air at (206) 734-3370.