Check out the pages below to learn more about geothermal heating and cooling systems and why routine maintenance is one of the best things you can do to enjoy your air conditioner to its fullest.
- To learn how maintenance can improve and preserve your air conditioner's efficiency, read this article from EnergySavers.gov.
- Learn about what is included in a typical air conditioning tune-up on this page from EnergyStar.gov.
- Explore this article from UCSUSA.org to get a rundown of how geothermal energy can change how we use energy to improve our lives.
- In this article from Geo-Energy.org, you can see how geothermal power is used for heating and cooling.
- This PDF from HWS.edu further explains the advantages of geothermal climate control in comparison to traditional HVAC systems.
Contact Greenwood Heating & Air at (206) 734-3370 for more information.