Check out these resources to find out how you can get the most energy savings and comfort out of your programmable thermostat and to see if your home could benefit by switching to a tankless water heater.
- This page from FYPower.org can help you determine what type of water heater is best for your home based on the average annual energy savings.
- Find out how much you can save when you use a tankless water heater on this page from Rinnai.com.
- To help you program your thermostat for maximum efficiency, head to this guide from EnergyStar.gov.
- Learn more about the use and advantages of programmable thermostats for controlling your HVAC system on this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- See why it is important to use your thermostat wisely to gain energy and money savings in this article from MSN.com.
For additional information on these topics, contact Greenwood Heating & Air at (206) 784-1818.