Are you tired of paying high utility bills while enduring a lack of comfort in an attempt to cut your energy costs? To read more about the energy-efficient and cost-effective heating and cooling options that have been discussed in our recent blog posts, explore these helpful links:
- Visit the California Energy Commission’s website to learn more about geothermal heat pumps and how they work.
- Discover some of the ways in which Americans use electricity and gain some insight on reducing your carbon footprint with this Oracle ThinkQuest publication.
- Explore the various benefits of using geothermal energy by reading this New York Times article.
- Find out why tens of thousands of Americans are installing geothermal heat pumps on their properties every year at the U.S. Department of Energy website.
- Check out this Reuters article for a clearer picture of energy consumption in the United States.
To arrange for a skilled heating contractor to visit your home, call Greenwood Heating & Air at (206) 784-1818.