Follow the links below for more information about how upgraded thermostats can save on your energy costs and how proper insulation of your home can prevent heat loss and further save you on your utility bills. Contact Greenwood Heating & Air at (206) 784-1818 for more information.
- Discover where your home loses most of its heat on this page from About.com, which also contains ideas for preventing further loss.
- Visit EnergyStar.gov to learn more about insulating your attic against heat loss with the proper amount and type of insulation.
- For more information about where to insulate your home, check out this article from EnergySavers.gov.
- Learn more about how a programmable thermostat is key to energy efficiency when heating and cooling your home on this page from ASE.org.
- Traditional single set-point thermostats can require drastic measures to keep your bills low. Read more on Care2.com.